Friday, July 17, 2009

Remembering Soft Sky???

Hi! Happy Friday!!!!! I'm not sure what is going on lately, but I have been using alot of my retired In Colors! They are so pretty!! I was at Barnes & Noble the other day looking for a particular book, and I stopped off at the magazines to look at some stamping magazines. I came across Card Creations Volume 7 by PaperCrafts! There was an adorable card on the cover, and I just had to recreate it! I pulled out my Soft Sky cardstock and a retired Daisy punch!

Supplies:
Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Double Stitched Soft Sky Ribbon, Daisy Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Silver Brads, Mini Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Karen

No comments: