Friday, July 10, 2009

on your Birthday...

Hi! Here is one of the 3 projects that we will be creating at stamp club tonight. This will also be one of the cards that we will be stamping at my Day-Time Stampin' Class on Tuesday morning. This entire card (well, except the little jewel in the middle of the scallop image) is new. I used the new In-Colors, a new stamp set, new ribbon, and a new punch. Oh, the sentiment is new to me, but it was in the previous catalog. The inspiration for my card came from this card that I saw on SCS. I recently came across Angela's gallery and I love her style!

Supplies:
Stamps: Circus Circus, On Your Birthday
Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: 1-3/4" & 1-1/4" Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Rich Razzleberry Polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals, Rhinestone Jewel (non-SU)


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Karen

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

SPECTACULAR design! One of the best cards I've seen with this stamp set! Well done!