Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cheery Cherries Stamp Club Project

Hi! I was waiting for the sun to appear today so that I could take a better picture, but I just don't think that is going to happen. So this is about as good as it is going to get! Don't get me wrong...we needed the rain AND I didn't have to go out and water everything today!!! So it's all good! I have another card to show you, but I hope to get a better picture in the morning for you.

Here is project #3 of 3 that we created at stamp club. My stampers actually created the gable box, and I gave each person the card, already stamped, as my swap card for them. I added Crystal Effects on the cherries! So bright and cheery!

Supplies:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Fundamental Phrases
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive & Real Red Markers
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Real Red, So Saffron Prints DSP
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Gable Box, Crystal Effects

Hope you all had a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Karen

No comments: