Monday, July 20, 2009

FTL50 & a sweet pic

Hi! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I can't believe the weather we are having here is St. Louis! Very unusual for July! I'm not complaining at all! It's wonderful!


I'm back today with a card that I created for the Fall-To-Layout #50 on the Clean & Simple Blog. When I first saw these colors on our color chart, I wasn't really crazy about them. But then I started putting the card together, and I loved them!! Warm and rich-looking colors!



Supplies:
Stamps: Circus Circus, Wow Flowers
Ink: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Paper: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Accessories: Crushed Curry Polka-Dot Ribbon, 1" Circle Punch, Dimensionals


I leave you today with a sweet picture of my RJ.
RJ was invited to a birthday party for his little friend, who turned 3. The party was at Bounce-U. At first, RJ was very intimidated by the loud music and all the activities! But he loved the air-hockey, basketball, and baseball activities. (I think we may have a little athlete on our hands!) At the end, he finally got into one of the bouncy "houses", and was bouncing up and down, and even went down the slide. We probably needed another hour after he warmed up to bouncing! But we had a great time! We enjoyed pizza and cupcakes (loaded with icing) after bouncing! I guess it was better to eat after bouncing!


Have a great day! See you tomorrow!

Karen

2 comments:

Heather P. said...

What a beautiful card! And your son is soooooooo adorable!

Natasha said...

Wow! What an awesome card! I love what you've done with the sketch!