Wednesday, July 1, 2009

IPod Cards!

Hi! Are these adorable or what???? I wish I could take credit, but not today!!! I found this cute Ipod on Dawn's blog. So I made one for a girl and a boy! These will make great teenager cards!!


Supplies:
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Melon Mambo (top), Brilliant Blue (bottom), Basic Black, Brushed Silver, Whisper White
Accessories: Corner Rounder, 1", 3/4", & 1/2" Circle Punches, Silver Cord
Don't forget about the Summer Fun Deal of the Week. You can get the Scallop Edge Punch for only $10.99!!! Great Deal!
Have a great day!
Karen

1 comment:

stampinwithsarah said...

Oh my Gosh!!!!!! I LOVE this!!!!! Such a great idea for youth and teens! Karen, I love it that you have a blog, it's like getting to sit and watch you stamp whenever I feel like it!
Sarah