Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fifth Avenue Style - Nichole Style!

Hi! I had some quality stampin' time in my stampin' area last night! Yeah! It always makes me feel good!! I saw these pretty cards on Nichole's blog, and thought I would recreate them with Stampin' Up! stamps! Nichole is one talented girl! I look forward to her new releases and countdown starting on the 10th of each month. She comes up with some amazing ideas!


I just love the first one made with Rich Razzleberry and Sahara Sand. The others are created with Kraft cardstock. I used Vanilla Craft ink on the flowers.

Supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Fundamental Phrases
Ink: Very Vanilla Craft Ink, Rich Razzleberry, (Real Red), (Chocolate Chip)
Paper: Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, (Kraft & Real Red), (Kraft & Chocolate Chip)
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Vintage Brads, Dimensionals

I like it! Clean & simple! Makes great wedding or anniversary cards!

Have a great day! I'm scheduling another post for Thursday. I don't think I'm going to have time for my CASE Thursday, but will definitely have something new to share with you! I'm working on my cards for my Stamp-A-Stack on Friday evening and Saturday morning. So it is consuming most of my time right now, other than playing with RJ!

Have fun!

Karen

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh my -- how many more gorgeous samples am I going to have to endure of thise stamping set. I think it's just about as "favorite" a set as Lovely As A Tree. This one is definitely going into my favorites for future use. TFS.

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I do love the simplicity of these cards. I hate that commercial greeting cards are often so overly done. So thanks for sharing yours!