Friday, July 24, 2009

CASE Thursday, A Day Late!!

Hi! Sorry I missed you yesterday if you stopped by!! You know how it goes...Things to do, places to go, people to see!!

So I'm still going to do my CASE Thursday, even though I'm a day late! Today's CASE Thursday card comes from the Spring-Summer Collection 2008 on page 56. I changed it up a bit, but the layout is exactly the same. They used the retired Soft Sky cardstock, but I changed it to Bashful Blue. Also, I used the Little Leaves Die, instead of their stamped image. Here is my version.
It's so soft-looking! The Very Vanilla Cardstock really softens it up!
Supplies:
Stamps: Thank You Kindly, Polka Dot
Ink: Certainly Celery
Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Little Leave Die, Big Shot, Dimensionals

Have a great weekend! See you tomorrow!

Karen

1 comment:

EmilyB said...

How pretty! Love this simple but beautiful card!