Thursday, July 30, 2009

CIRCLE Circus...not Circus Circus!

Hi! Here is a card that made the cut to my Stamp-A-Stack this weekend. So if you are coming, here is a little sneak peak of what you will be stamping! I hope you like it! It's a great guy card! My inspiration came from this card on Splitcoaststampers. I only changed the colors. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon (only one accessory...that's a first!)

Ok, so I have been calling this stamp set the wrong name since it first came out! Don't tell me I'm the only one who thought this!! Come on, fess up! LOL! I learned last week that the correct name is CIRCLE Circus...not Circus Circus. I challenged my upline to the name of this set...and I lost!!! But if you look at the set, Circle Circus makes more sense! LOL!

Have a great Thursday! See you soon!

Karen

No comments: