Thursday, July 9, 2009

CASE Thursday

Hi! It's time for another CASE Thursday. Todays cards comes from the inside back cover of the new Idea Book & Catalog. Here is the card from the catalog:

I changed mine a bit. I didn't have the Old Olive DSP and the stamp set that they used. I replaced the supplies with A Beautiful Thing stamp set and Tangerine Tango colors. Here it is...

Supplies:
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, White Halfback Pearls from Pretties Kit, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Have a great day! I'll be showing my stamp club projects on Friday and over the weekend! So be sure to come back and visit!!

Karen

2 comments:

Marie said...

Love it, Karen!!!! Great card!

Cindy Jenkins said...

Once again....I think your card is better than the catalogs'!! Great Job!