Friday, July 3, 2009

Live, Laugh & Love

Hi! I hope you are having a great start to this Holiday weekend, and I hope many of you are off work today and enjoying the long weekend!! Did you get to sleep in a little this morning??

Here is a card that I created based on one that I saw on Nicole's blog (it's shown in an older post on her blog...I think in June last year!). I took note of the vellum punched flower on her card. She used a different punch that I didn't have, so I pulled out my 5-Petal Punch and offset 2 flowers. Nichole also used ribbon where I have my scored lines on the Whisper White Cardstock. It's difficult to see on the picture, but I have 3 scored horizontal lines in line with the Corduroy Brad. Just a nice little touch!

Supplies:
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Ink: Baja Breeze (retired)
Paper: Confetti White, Baja Breeze (retired), Whisper White, Parisian Breeze DSP (retired)
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Scoring Blade on Cutter, 5-Petal Punch, Corduroy Brads

I know...I used some retired products!!!! Sorry, I just love Baja Breeze and the Parisian Breeze DSP! I have to use it up!! If you don't have these products, just substitute for what you have and create your own little creation!

Happy Friday!
Karen

1 comment:

sandie carter said...

What a lovely card - those vellum flowers really set it off beautifully.