Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Stampin' Up! Year & A SUMMER FUN DEAL!

Hi! I wanted to drop in really quickly to let you know that today, July 1st, marks a new Stampin' Up! year!! And that means a new catalog has gone live!!!! It's a really good one! You will want to get your hands on this one! It's loaded with inspiration and great products! Contact me today if you would like to have a catalog! If you have placed an order in the past 6 months with me, your catalog is free to you! If you haven't placed an order in the past 6 months with me, your catalog is $5. But...I will discount your first order from this catalog by $5! That's a deal!


SUMMER FUN DEAL OF THE WEEK!
JULY 1ST - JULY 5TH
SCALLOP EDGE PUNCH ON SALE FOR $10.99 (REG. $15.95)

This is the first Deal of the Week for July! Please stay tuned for more on...
July 6th...Deal #2
July 13th...Deal #3
July 20th...Deal #4
July 27th...Deal #5

I can't wait to see what the other deals are for this month!!!! How exciting!

If you are a paper crafter, you cannot be without the Scallop Edge Punch! It's an awesome punch!! I use it all the time!!! If you don't have it, please contact me today and let me know that you want it!!! Please let me know by Sunday evening if you would like to have this awesome punch!!!!

I have a few cards to show you, but I still need to take some pictures of them. I will try to post in the morning, but we are going to Eckerts for some peaches and a home-cooked dinner!! Yum!! So if not in the morning, I will definitely have them up for you in the evening!! So come back!!!

Have a great day!!! And does anybody know where June went!!!

Karen

No comments: