Sunday, March 14, 2010

You're too Kind!

Hi! I just got home from work, and I thought I would pop in to share a card with you. Are you having a good weekend? I hope so. My stamp club met on Friday evening, and we had a good time!! I just love when my "stampin' ladies" come over!! On Saturday, I did a little shopping in the morning...all by myself, so that was a little treat for me!!! Then on Sunday, I'm meeting Sally (my downline) for breakfast to talk a little business!! I am SOOOO looking forward to this!

Well, I have a simple card to share with you today...

Supplies:
Stamps: Whimsical Words
Ink: Regal Rose
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Barely Banana
Accessories: Flower Decorative Strip Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Big Shot, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Tom Bow Multipurpose Adhesive

I'm not a big fan of "springing" forward for Daylight Savings, are you???

Have a nice Sunday!
Karen

No comments: