Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Modern Circle Circus

Hi! I found a very cute card on Val's blog, so I thought I would share my version!! Her card can be seen here. It has a modern feel to it, don't you think?



This card was my swap card for my stamp club on Friday night. Plus we created this card for my Tuesday classes, Day-Time Stampin' & P.M. Stampin'. We had such a great time! Thanks to all my friends who joined me! I appreciate it more than you know.



Supplies:
Stamps: Circle Circus, On Your Birthday
Ink: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Accessories: 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/4" Circle Punches, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals



Take care and have a great day!


Karen

No comments: