Friday, March 12, 2010

2 Vintage Vogue cards!!

Hi! I have 2 cards to share with you today using the stamp set, Vintage Vogue, from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

I created this first card several weeks ago at a class that my downline, Sally invited me to. I absolutely LOVE the colors...Taken with Tea, Soft Suede, and Kraft. Such a pretty card!!



For the second card, I changed the colors and the layout a bit. I used my Texturz Plate to create a bit of texture on the Rich Razzleberry cardstock. It's difficult to see in the picture, but it's there!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke, Pale Plum (center of flower with a Sponge Dauber)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, Big Shot, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals



So don't you just love Vintage Vogue? And what about those beautiful colors? Contact me today to place your order. stampwithkaren@aol.com Or click here to shop 24/7 on-line!!


Happy Friday to you!!!

Karen

1 comment:

Jen Timko said...

I love them both...funny how the different colors really change the feel of the set! The Bella Bleu colors are some of my favorites!