Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just Buzzin' By, FTL #79

Hi! I created another card using the Fall-to-Layout #79 on the Clean & Simple Blog. When I first saw the sketch, I had this card pictured in my mind, but I just never made it. I finally created it this weekend, along with a few other card that you will see in the next couple of days. I stamped everything in Basic Brown. The bee hive is stamped on Watercolor Paper, then colored with Watercolor Crayons and an Aquapainter. See the wave in the little banner? I placed Mini Glue Dots under the banner to make the wave. So cute!!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Just Buzzin' By
Ink: Basic Brown
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip, Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Watercolor Crayons, Aquapainter, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Did you notice the cute little bee peaking out from the inside of the card? The inside of the card says, "have a honey of a day!". And I stamped the jar of honey lightly behind the sentiment. It's cute!

Have a great day! We are having great weather here in St. Louis! It's time to go play outside!!

Karen

No comments: