Monday, March 15, 2010

So Many Candles!!

Hi! Here is a card that I created for my Friday Night Stamp Club in March. We will also be stamping this card at my Day-Time and P.M. Stampin' Classes on Tuesday this week. I used 2 Sale-A-Bration stamp sets, Happy Moments and Whimsical Words. Don't forget, Sale-A-Bration is going on until the end of March!! So don't hesitate to place your order to get FREE stamp sets. You won't want to miss out!!! There are so many free products to choose from!!


Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Moments, Whimsical Words

Ink: Jet Black Staz On, Pumpkin Pie, Markers: Tempting Turquoise & Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Pawsitively Prints DSP
Accessories: Scallop Circles #2 Die, Big Shot, Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week and I'll see you back here soon!

Karen

No comments: