Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Moments - Happy Birthday!

Hi! Here is a card that we created at my Stamp-A-Stack this month. I absolutely love this card and it was one of the favorites. I got the idea from Jen's Blog, Simple & Sincere. You can see her card by clicking here. The colors are great! Each present is individually cut and dimensioned on the cardstock. So I stamped the stack of presents 3 times. Once on the White Cardstock (so you can see the ribbon at the top), once on white scraps (color and cut top and bottom presents), and once on DSP (to cut the middle present). Popping them up on Dimensionals adds a great touch!! The only thing that I changed from Jen's card is, I added a layer by making my card base Whisper White. She used Bashful Blue for her card base.

Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Moments
Ink: Jet Black Staz On, Markers: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Pawsitively Prints DSP
Accessories: Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

Like the Happy Moments stamp set???? Well you only have a few days left to get your hands on this Sale-A-Bration stamp set!! Sale-A-Bration will end after March 31st! Get this stamp set for FREE when you place your $50 order. It's such a cute set!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Karen

No comments: