Monday, March 8, 2010

Green/Yellow Baby Card

Hi! I attended a baby shower last week, and realized that I didn't have a card created in my stash until the last minute! Shame on me! No, I didn't buy a store-bought card. There was a tag on the gift bag, so I just put my message on the tag. :) I don't want to catch myself in that situation again, so I created a few cards for babies over the weekend to put in my stash. I started with the green/yellow theme. I used a retired Sale-a-Bration set, Say it with Scallops, but you can substitute anything for that element on this card if you don't have this set. This card is also easy enough to change the theme! It's a great layout! It's similar to the layout as shown in the previous post.

Aren't those buttons adorable? I used my Big Shot with the Buttons #5 Die. I also made my banner do the "wave" using Mini Glue Dots.

Supplies:
Stamps: Say it With Scallops (retired SAB), Hugs & Wishes (retired)
Ink: Certainly Celery
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Certainly Celery Patterns DSP
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Top Note Die, Buttons #5 Die, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great Monday!

Karen

No comments: