Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's the last day to Sale-a-brate!!

Hi! It's the final day for Sale-A-Bration 2010!! Don't forget to place your order by midnight tonight. You can go to my Stampin' Up! Business Website, and click "Shop Now". Or contact me by 6:00 p.m. tonight.

For today's card, I used 2 stamp set that you can receive FREE through Sale-A-Bration! We stamped this card at my Stamp-A-Stack this month. It's one of my favorites!! I was inspired by Fall-to-Layout #79 on the Clean & Simple Blog.

Supplies:
Stamps: A Flower for all Seasons, A Little Birthday Wish
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Certainly Celery
Paper: Confetti White, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: Polka Dot Emboss Folder, Scallop Circles #2 Die, Big Shot, Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pens, Dimensionals

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather we are having in St. Louis!! If you aren't in St. Louis, I hope it's nice wherever you are!!! :)

Karen

No comments: