Friday, March 26, 2010

Fancy Flower Thanks!

Hi! Sorry about the little break this week! The sun wasn't shining too much for me to get good pictures! But I took quite a few today, so it will keep you busy for a few days!!!

Here is a card that I created for my Stamp-A-Stack on Saturday and Tuesday morning! I was totally inspired by Earleen McDaniels card on Stampin' Connection (stampin' community for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators only). I changed a couple of things, but it's basically the same layout and elements.
Supplies:
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Old Olive, Rose Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, Tea Party DSP
Accessories: Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch (freee for only a few more days!!), Rich Regals Brads, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great weekend!

Karen



No comments: