Wednesday, March 30, 2011

One layer card with some bling!

Hi! Ok, so I totally stole this idea from Nichole Heady!! Such inspiration on her blog! I changed my card to be Stampin' Up! style!! I haven't inked up my Petal Pizzazz stamp set in quite a while, so I was happy to ink it up! Easy card! Supplies: Stamps: Petal Pizzazz, Curly Cute Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Black Paper: Whisper White, Melom Mambo Accessories: Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Flower Trio Punch (retired), Rhinestone Jewels

A TIP FOR YOU!! Do you have problems getting a good solid image on some of your bolder rubber images?? Here is a tip...Use one of Stampin' Up's sanding blocks and lightly sand your rubber image before using it for the first time. The rubber is usually very smooth and there is nothing for the ink to grab onto, and sometimes the ink "pools" on the rubber and you don't get a good solid image on your cardstock. Sand it lightly in all directions to roughen it up a bit, and you should be good to go!!

Take care and have a great day!
Karen

No comments: