Friday, April 1, 2011

A pretty Elizabeth!

Hi! A simple card for you today! I saw a similar card on Stampin' Connection, an on-line community for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. If you are a Demonstrator, you can look up Kathy's beautiful cards by searching K Kathy Baker. Funny thing...when I looked up Kathy's profile to give her credit for her cards, I thought...I know her from somewhere!!! We met each other at convention last year! Then we kept running into each other during convention and stayed at the same hotel!! We were even on the same flight from Salt Lake City to Texas. She is from Texas, and then I had to catch another flight to St. Louis. Now that I think about it, I think we met at the airport when we arrived in Salt Lake City, and rode on the same shuttle to our hotel!!! It's funny how we kept seeing each other during convention out of the several thousand Demonstrators that were there!! It's good to reconnect with you again, Kathy!! Supplies: Stamps: Elizabeth, Teeny Tiny Wishes Ink: Marina Mist, (Perfect Plum) Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist, (Perfect Plum) Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Pearl Rhinestones, Dimensionals
So simple...so pretty!!!
Have a great weekend!!
 Karen

No comments: