Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pretty Bliss & February Day-Time Stampin' Cards

Hi! This is such a pretty card in person! It's created with Very Vanilla cardstock and it's so soft looking. I used my Bliss stamp set, which is a Sale-A-Bration reward that you can choose for FREE!!!! I stamped the flourish image in Crumb Cake, but stamped off on scrap paper, then "rocked and rolled" in the Crumb Cake ink pad to make the edges of the images a little darker than the main image.

To get the non-embossed cardstock in the center, I replaced one of my standard cutting pads with an unfinished wood oval frame when cranking it through the Big Shot. You can find these in your local craft store for $1!!! This allows the cardstock to only be embossed at the solid portion of the frame, and not at the oval opening in the frame. Who thinks of these things?!!!! I'm SOOOOO glad that they do!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Bliss (SAB), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Finial Press Embossing Folder, Big Shot (everyone needs one of these!!), Pearls, Glue Sticks

Here are the three cards that we stamped at my Tuesday morning Day-Time Stampin' Class in February. Please scroll down to see details of the other 2 cards shown here.

Have a great day!
Karen

No comments: