Sunday, March 6, 2011

Card with a Hinge!

Hi! Here is another project that we stamped at my Friday Night Stamp Club in February. I host a monthly Buddy Swap with other Demonstrators. And I received an adorable card from my friend, Rita. It was very similar to the project that I have shown here, but she did her card in Concord Crush/Whisper White with Concord Crush DSP. It was so cute! So I created my card with the supplies that I have on hand.

I found a great video tutorial showing how to create this gift card holder. You can see it HERE.


For the insert, I punched 2 slots using my slit punch for a gift card. But you can easily stamp and write your own message here, instead of a gift card.
Supplies:
Stamps: Punch Bunch
Ink: Poppy Parade and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Sunny Garden DSP
Accessories: Extra Large and Large Oval Punches, Round Tab Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Brads

Here are the 3 projects that we stamped at my Friday Night Stamp Club in February.

Scroll on down if you would like to see details on the other 2 projects.
Have a great Sunday!
Karen



No comments: