Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stamp-A-Stack Card #4 - Lovely as a Tree

Hi! Happy Saturday to you!!! My Friday Night Stamp Club met last night! We had 13 stampers here last night!! How fun!!! It was a little crazy (but a good kind of crazy), but I think we all had a good time. I know I did!! I'll show you our stamp club projects next week! They turned out really nice, if I do say so myself!! :)

Here is Stamp-A-Stack Card #4...

Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely As a Tree, Something to Celebrate (Level 2 Hostess set in Occasions Mini Catalog)
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Texture Plates Kit #4 Texturz Plates, Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die, Big Shot, Stampin' Pastels, Dimensionals

...a nice masculine card!!

Have a great weekend!!

Karen

No comments: