Monday, March 28, 2011

Turn a cupcake into a purse??

Hi! Good Monday Morning to you!!!! Hope you enjoyed your weekend! We had a great weekend with no obligations! So the weekend was all ours!! We took my son to see the CARS 2 Tour at the Transportation Museum, here in St. Louis. It was freezing, but alot of fun to see the characters life-size. I have some pictures below of RJ's favorite characters! But first let me show you a card that I created for a little swap with some of my Demonstrator friends! We met last Thursday for dinner and had such a great time visiting with each other! It was good to catch up! I'll share their swaps with you tomorrow! I saw a card on Stampin' Connection, an on-line community for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. I changed the colors and used a different border punch. If you are a SU! Demonstrator, you can see Shannon's card on Stampin' Connection. Search for Shannon (no last name) under the Members section. Do you recognize the punched piece for the purses??? It's from the Build a Cupcake Punch!!! So many uses for this punch!! Supplies: Stamps: Bring on the Cake Ink: Basic Black Paper: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Love Letter DSP Accessories: Polka Dot Emboss Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Build a Cupcake Punch, 1/2" & 3/4" Circle Punches, Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

Ok, here are a couple of pictures that I took when my husband and I took RJ to see the CARS 2 Tour! CARS 2 is coming to theaters in June! We are so excited! These were life-size characters! So fun! Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, and Finn McMissle were all there!


Here's my little guy!!...

RJ loves Mater!! Hope you are having a great start to your week!!


See you tomorrow!


Karen

No comments: