Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stamp-A-Stack Card #1 - Bliss

Hi! I hold a Stamp-A-Stack every year about this time. It was suppose to be held the first weekend of February, but we were hit with a good snow storm, so I rescheduled for later in the month. At my Stamp-A-Stack, everyone gets to create 2 each of 5 different cards. Here is Card #1 that we stamped. So pretty and simple!! I used a Happy Anniversary sentiment, but there are several other sentiments that will work for this card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Bliss (SAB), Something to Celebrate (Level 2 Hostess set in Occasions Mini Catalog)
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Dimensionals

I think Pearls added to this card, would make it really pretty too!

I'll be back tomorrow for Card #2.

Take care,
Karen

1 comment:

Aliscraps said...

Kelly showed me her cards from your SAS, and I loved them ALL!! I didn't have an interest in this stamp set until I seen this card!! Gotta spend enough this week to get it now!! LOL!!