Monday, March 7, 2011

Cute Owl!

Hi! I created this card for a workshop that I had in February. We also stamped this card at my Tuesday morning Day-Time Stampin' Class in February, and I'm thinking it might be a card that we stamp at my Friday Night Stamp Club in March!! It's cute, isn't it??

It's difficult to see, but the owl's chest and heart have a little texture to it, using the Texture Plates Kit #4.

Supplies:
Stamps: Punch Bunch (SAB), So Happy for You (SAB), Woodgrain
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, More Mustard
Accessories: Texture Plates Kit #4, Big Shot, Two-Step Owl Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Two-Step Bird Punch, Buttons, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Cute, huh???

Have a great start to a new week!!

Karen

No comments: