Friday, March 18, 2011

Stamp Club project - Frame

Hi! Happy Friday to you!!! Here is a project that we created in my Friday Night Stamp Club this month. I had 13 friends stamping at my Club this month, and can you believe I did not get one picture of any of the beautiful frames that they created!!! I could just kick myself!! They were all different!!! They selected from all the DSP that I had on hand to make it their very own. They all did a great job! Some were covered with one sheet of DSP, and others were half-and-half like the one I have shown below. I used Springtime Vintage DSP for my frame! The frames are from a local craft store, and they are very inexpensive. This would make a great gift for a special someone!

Some tips...I used Stampin' Up's Glue Sticks to adhere the DSP to the frame. Corner round the corners before adhering the DSP to the frame. I only put Glue Stick on half of the wood frame. Once I had both sheets on the frame, I turned over the frame and used a hobby blade to cut out the center. Use a sanding block to smooth out any rough edges.

Have a great weekend!

Karen

No comments: