Saturday, March 26, 2011

Build a Blossom (Part 1)

Hi!! As promised, I wanted to show you the cards that I created at a class that I took from my Demonstrator friend, Rita!! She had a great class, and I loved making the cards that someone else prepared!!! As a Demonstrator, I don't get that luxury very often! The class was all about the Build a Blossom stamp set, and Blossom Petals Punch. I don't have either, so I was happy to take this class! But I will warn you now...if you don't have this stamp set or punch, you might want to reconsider after seeing these cards! I know I am!!! Enjoy!

Oh, Rita told me that she was inspired by the cards she saw on Splitcoaststampers under the Build a Blossom gallery. Check it out HERE!! (I hope that link works for you!)



Aren't these beautiful???? Contact me at stampwithkaren@aol.com to order your Build a Blossom stamp set and your Blossom Petals punch!! They are in the Occasions Mini Catalog, available until April 30th.
I'll be back tomorrow with 3 more samples for you. There were 6 cards that I got to create!!
Karen

No comments: