Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stamp Club Project #3

Hi! I saw this cute little box on Angie's Chic' n Scratch Blog, and I just had to create one for myself. So cute!!! You can see her Video Tutorial here, so that you can create one too!! My Stamp Club created this little cutie on Friday evening. It's perfect for some Ghiradelli Chocolate, a gift card, or any little treat for that special someone!

When picking out colors, I went straight to my Color Coach!!! Isn't it the best thing when you need a little help with colors??? Stampin' Up! came out with a new Color Coach this year, and you just have to have it!!! I looked at Marina Mist, and it told me to combine Real Red and Old Olive together. It's a great color combo, don't you think?

Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Bakery
Ink: Jet Black Staz On, Markers: Marina Mist, Real Red, Old Olive
Paper: Marina Mist, Real Red, Old Olive, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Rectangle Clearlit Die, Scallop Envelope Die, Big Shot, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Word Window Punch, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Blender Pen, Tombow Multi-Purpose Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

I used Markers to color the Real Red heart and Old Olive polka-dots with full color. Then I scribbled on a CD, and picked up the color with a Blender Pen for the Marina Mist bad and Real Red tissue paper.

Let me know if you have any questions. It's very simple to make!!

Have a great day!

Karen

No comments: