Hi! Here are details of a fabulous event organized by my downline Sally! If you are a SU! Demonstrator or want to be a SU! Demonstrator, and live near the St. Louis, MO area, you won't want to miss this event!!! Contact me regarding your registration!! email@example.com
"Happy Holidaze!" Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Event
Saturday, September 25, 2010 9:00am-4:30pm - Doors open at 8:30am
Immanuel United Church of Christ / 221 Church St. / Ferguson, MO 63135
Enjoy a fun-filled day learning new techniques, making new projects and meeting new friends. This event is open to ALL current Stampin' Up demonstrators and potential recruits. Feel free to invite demonstrators from other groups!
Your $30 registration includes the following:
* Goody Bags and Attendance Prizes!
* WOW and Technique Demonstrations: Watch demonstrations up close and personal and share ideas using some of the new products
* Make-n-Takes: Five projects featuring stamps and products in the Holiday Mini plus a bonus card to be donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
* Displays: Please bring a display of your current projects from the new IB&C and the Holiday mini. Don't forget your camera!
* Cardfront Swapping (optional): Get some great ideas from other demonstrators by swapping cardfronts using current Stampin' Up products. Please do your best work and include your contact information on the back. Recipes are always a bonus but they're optional.
* Share What You Love (optional): Bring current or retired cardstock, embellishments, envelopes, ink or any other products to add to the stash at the two St. Louis Ronald McDonald houses. A new house will be opening at the end of September and I'm sure they could use some start-up supplies. You may also bring full cards and envelopes to donate. Birthday, Thank You and Thinking of You are very popular; please no Sympathy or Get Well cards.
* Food: You won't go hungry! Snacks and lunch are included.
* An awesome day out with others that share your papercrafting passion. Please bring your own paper snips, adhesive and bone folder.
No children, please; in-arms babies only. Register now using the form below. Registration closes on September 8 (postmark date).
So...won't you join us????