Monday, August 30, 2010

Flowers Awash for a Workshop!

Hi! Here is a card that I created for a workshop on Sunday. Everyone stamped their own card, and they did a great job!! I was inspired by Brenda Keenan on Stampin' Connection (a Stampin' Up! community for Demonstrators) to create this card. I changed it up a bit. I changed the colors, ribbon, and sentiment. I also added the Textured Embossing Folder on the Marina Mist cardstock, and added a layer of Pear Pizzazz behind the white cardstock. I love how the So Saffron flower is popped off the white!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Flowers Awash, On Your Birthday

Ink: Early Espresso, So Saffron, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: So Saffron, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Pear Pizzazz Stitched Poly Ribbon, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!

Karen

1 comment:

Tammy Fite said...

Such a cute card! The colors are so pretty!