Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Special Treat for Sally's recruits!

Hi! My downline, Sally, met with her downline this past Sunday, and invited me along to meet her crew! She invited us to lupper (between lunch and supper) at Joey B's On the Hill! Wow, was is delicious!!! And I have enough left over for about 2 more meals for me and my son!!!

I wanted to bring a little something along to share with her new recruits! It was a pleasure meeting them, and I look forward to seeing them again in the near future!! I made these little boxes from the Box #2 Die and the Big Shot. And inside...Chocolate!!! The stamp is one that I bought from Momento Mall at convention! "Love what you do, Share what you love!!!" Isn't that what it is all about?


Colors are Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Tempting Turquoise (straight from the Color Coach). I used the markers to color in the image. The scallop circle is punched from the new 2-3/8" Extra Large Scallop Circle Punch.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Karen

No comments: