Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last Chance to get Watercolor Trio!

Hi! Here is a card that I created to share with you here on my blog. I used Watercolor Trio, which is a stamp set that is only available until the end of the month. So if you like this set, you may want to place an order!!! This has been one of my favorite stamp sets! You can see many samples here on my blog.

Supplies:
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Ink: Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, River Rock
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craxe, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Sponges, Dimensionals

I punched out a rectangle with a square punch, from some scrap cardstock to create a template for the sponging around the stamped image. I sponged it with River Rock.

Hope you are having a great day!!

Karen

No comments: