Sunday, August 1, 2010

more Convention Highlights...

Are you tired of seeing Convention highlights yet??? I hope not, because I have a few more posts! I took alot of pictures, but of course I won't show you everything! You will just have to join us next year to see what it's all about!!

There is alot of talent at Stampin' Up! Not only do the staff know how to stamp, but they really know how to perform. Here is Brent Steele showing off his talent with his banjo!! He was very good!!!


Here is Jill Kocherhans and Bonnie Thurber. Wow...such talent!!! They first performed a little song together, then they had some awesome projects that they stamped for us!! They were a hoot!

Shelli Gardner at Awards Night...such elegance. She was absolutely stunning!

Here is Sally, Mary and myself...

Sally and Mary doing their color charts!!! Now we have color charts for all the current colors!!!
I have more coming soon!
Karen




No comments: