Sunday, August 1, 2010

Friends and the Quiet before the Storm!

One of the best things about convention is reconnecting with your stampin' friends that don't live close to you!! I met Helen at a Leadership Conference here in St. Louis back in 2005. Helen lives in California, and we seem to find each other at each leadership/convention that we both attend. While waiting for Opening Session to begin on Day 2 of Convention, I get a text message that said, "Hi Sweetie, where are you?" I was so excited to see her!!! She is a real sweetheart, and I'm so glad we have Stampin' Up! to stay connected!!! Here is me and Helen...




I was part of the Recuit Crew at Stampin' Up! And if we recruited one person during the month of June, we were treated to breakfast with Shelli, and first choice seating at Opening Session on Day 2. What a treat!!! Here is Shelli...


Since we were able to be choose our seats before they opened the doors to the other 2500 Demonstrators, we got to experience what it was like on the other side of the door. Here is the quiet before the storm...
Ready...

Set...
GO!!!
How fun is that!!!
Karen

No comments: