Wednesday, August 18, 2010

FTL #103 for my Day-Timers!

Hi! I created this card for my Day-Time Stampin' Class that met on Tuesday morning. We stamp 3 different cards/envelopes! The other 2 cards that we stamped are the same cards that we stamped at Stamp Club this past Friday. See my previous posts for Stamp Club Projects #1 & 2. My next Day-Time Stampin' date is September 14th.

For inspiration, the card layout came from the Fall-to-Layout #103 on the Clean & Simple Blog.

For my color inspiration, I again turned to my Color Coach!!! Love it!!! It makes creating so much easier!...Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, & Early Espresso.


Supplies:
Stamps: Simply Said
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Polka-Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Rhinestone Jewels, Marina Mist Tafetta Ribbon, Dimensionals

I was playing around with My Digital Studio, and created this little collage to show the 3 cards that we stamped at my Day-Time Stampin' this month. Kind of a fun way to show all 2 cards together!!

Thanks for stopping by today!! Enjoy you day!

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card Karen The colours are so fresh and bright. LOve it1