Sunday, September 7, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Hi! Hope you are having a great weekend!!! Fall is definitely is the air with this rainy, cool weather!!! Isn't it? I love the Fall!

Stamping has kept me very busy this last week, and I have a lot to share with you. We had our quarterly gathering with some of our demonstrators in our group, Gateway Glitter n Ink, on Saturday morning. We had a great time! There was some business information shared and of course, there was some stampin'. We created 5 make & takes, which I will share this week. I am part of the group who plans these gatherings. One of the things I shared with everybody was the new BigShot. I made several projects using the Big Shot, and I wanted to share a couple with you today.

The first project is a Trick or Treat Candy dish. I used my Top Note die to cut out the banner sign. The words were created using my Cricut. I wrapped each Hershey nugget with some of the Ghostly Greeting Designer Series Paper. This paper is so cute!!!

The second project is another candy dish that Stampin' Up! showed us at convention. The spider and "Spooky" is a Decor Element and will debut in October. Isn't it adorable?

Supplies:
Stamps: Batty for You
Ink: Black
Cardstock: Black, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Ghostly Greetings DSP
Accessories: 1 3/8" & 1 1/4 Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tools, Cricut for "Trick or Treat" and tag on candy jar.

Enjoy your Sunday! Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

No comments: