Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Stamp Club Gifts

Here are a couple of gifts that I made for my stamp club members last session. I invited them over for dinner and a fun evening of stamping. Our stamp club ran from July 2007 through June 2008. This group of ladies is such a fun group! I enjoyed making these gifts for them. I also made them a cute post-it note holder that I will share with you later.

Ok, onto the water bottles and gum holders...the Crystal Light holder is 2 x 7-3/4, scored at 2" & 6". And the Trident Gum Holder is 8-1/2 x 2-1/2, scored at...let me get back to you on these scored dimensions. I used some very weird dimensions using 1/16th of an inch. (That's the engineer coming out of me!) These are both very simple to make. I will take a better picture of the water bottle and the gum holder and get it posted for you this week.

Supplies:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy
Cardstock: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Summer Picnic DSP
Ink: Real Red and Old Olive markers, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Brads, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8 Circle Punches, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals.
Thanks for your visit!
Karen

No comments: