Thursday, September 4, 2008

Eastern Blooms (simple)


Hi! I wanted to share with you a card that we made at my New Catalog Open House and my Day-Time Stampin' in August. This is very simple! The 3 flowers are all one stamp. I used Sponge Daubers to ink up each flower, then stamped on Whisper White Cardstock. Aren't the colors pretty??? So tropical!!! Those are 3 of the new In-Colors!

I have been working this week on a gathering we are planning for our local demonstrators and potential recruits. I'm demonstrating the new Big Shot, so I've been working on samples. Let me tell you, they are so cute!!! I'm really lovin' this Big Shot! If you haven't heard about the Big Shot, you can see it here. It's the newest and greatest thing at Stampin' Up! Stampin' Up! has partnered with Sizzix to bring us The Big Shot! You've got to see it!

I also worked with some Decor Elements (not just for your walls) to make this adorable Halloween Candy Dish. But I want to wait until after Saturday to show these projects to you. There are a few demonstrators who read my blog, so I want to keep it a surprise! I'll have some new stuff to show you soon!

Happy Thursday! Stay dry!
Karen

Supplies:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, A Little Birthday Cheer
Ink: Pacific Blue, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pacific Blue, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals

No comments: