Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stamp Club SWAP

Hi! Just dropping in really quick to share a card that I made for swapping with my stamp club tomorrow night. I finished them up late last night. I pretty well CASE'd this card off SCS. I love the colors that she used, but wanted to use up some of my retired supplies. I think I like how it turned out. What do you think?
If you are coming to stamp club, you will receive one of these cards from me! I hope you like it.
Supplies:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes (on sale this month!), A Little Birthday Cheer
Ink: River Rock, Blue Bayou, Ruby Red
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Western Sky DSP
Accessories: Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
I still need to share the rest of my swaps that I received this past weekend. I'll be back later.
Karen

No comments: