Friday, September 12, 2008

A few more swaps!

Hi! Here are the last of my swap cards that I received last weekend. Well, except for one. I need to photograph one more card, but I'm trying to figure out how to photograph it. You'll understand when you see it. I still need to show you the make & take projects too. I'll try to get everything from our Demonstrator Gathering posted by the end of the weekend. I have some new stuff to share with you next week!

from Kay S. (below)



from Linda G. (below)


from Charity A. (below)


This last one is a treat bag. The topper is the Top Note Die folded in half. Aren't those eyes adorable? They were made from punches! This would make a great little treat bag filled with candy for your children to bring to school at Halloween.

We had our Friday night stamp club tonight. It was a small group, and we had a great time talking and stamping! Thanks ladies!

Good night!

Karen

No comments: