Monday, September 8, 2008

Swap using Say It With Scallops

Hi! I wanted to drop in to share a card that I created to swap at our Demonstrator Gathering over the weekend. Don't you just love this paper? The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is Parisian Summer. The colors in this collection of DSP are So Saffron, Bravo Burgundy, Sahara Sand, and Pink Pirouette. I just love how Sahara Sand, Bravo Burgundy and Pink Pirouette go together. It's a beautiful color combo!

The stamp set I used is called Say It With Scallops. It's the new Ronald McDonald stamp set for this new SU! year. For every set ordered, SU! will donate $2 to Ronald McDonald House Charities. At convention, Stampin' Up! gave a check to Ronald himself for $126,788. That's impressive!

Check it out for yourself on page 125 and on the inside back cover. And we have an awesome scalloped square punch that works wonderfully with this set! Let me know if you would like to help make a difference!

I'll be back tomorrow to share some swaps that I received at our weekend gathering!

Karen

Supplies:
Stamps: Say It With Scallops
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Bravo Burgundy, Parisian Summer DSP, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Bravo Burguny Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Corner Rounder

No comments: