Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tri-Panel Watercolor Trio

Hi! Here are 2 more ideas for the stamp set, Watercolor Trio. I have several more ideas for this stamp set that I want to share, but I may try to space them out a bit so you don't get too tired of this set. I do love it though!!!


I can't remember where I saw the idea where I was inspired to create this card! But it was a little different and they used a different stamp set and different colors. Aren't these pretty???


I am so excited that Stampin' Up! is bringing Pink Pirouette back!! One of favorite past In-Colors!!! I decided to pull out some Pink Pirouette and make another card with this same layout. When Pink Pirouette was current, Stampin' Up! didn't have the marker for the In-Colors. So I used a Sponge Dauber to "ink" up my stamp, along with the Mellow Moss Marker for the middle image.

Supplies:
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Ink: Mellow Moss, Barely Banana/So Saffron, (Pink Pirouette/Regal Rose), Chocolate Chip
Paper: Kraft, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Barely Banana, (Pink Pirouette)
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Enjoy your weekend!!

Karen

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooo, very pretty! I like your blog and your cards.

Susan Raihala said...

Karen, these are beatuiful! Love the soft colors and the layout!