Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Share What You Love Make & Takes #3 & #4

Hi! Here are Make & Takes #3 & #4 from our Share What You Love stampin' event that we held this past Saturday. Both use the NEW Watercolor Trio stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog. I absolutely love this set!! It's my favorite from this Mini Catalog!!

This first make & take was designed by Linda Grames. Check out her blog here. She is so talented!! I love her card! So pretty!

Supplies:
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Paper: Kraft, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Confetti White
Accessories: NEW Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, Cutter Kit Tool, Dimensionals

Next up is my Make & Take that I designed for the event. Again, we used the NEW Watercolor Trio stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog. This card is very similar to some cards in my previous posts using Upsy Daisy stamp set & Of The Earth hostess stamp set.

Supplies:
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Ink: Bordering Blue
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Bordering Blue
Accessories: Scallop Square Die, Big Shot, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

Are you enjoying the Make & Takes??? I have one more to show you tomorrow, so come on back!!

Thanks for visiting!

Karen



1 comment:

Corie said...

Both of these are beautiful -- I am sure your ladies will love creating them