Monday, May 3, 2010

Share What You Love Make & Take #1

Hi! I attended an awesome stampin' event this past weekend, and I wanted to share my make & takes with you this week. This Share What You Love Demonstrator event was hosted by my downline, Sally. She did a great job and it was a great success!!!

The first make & take that I wanted to share with you was designed by my sideline, Sarah Klasing. We used the NEW Builder Wheels and the NEW Island Oasis Designer Series Paper that are both in the Summer Mini Catalog. Great colors!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Builder Wheel, Candle Crazy Builder Wheel
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Rose Red, So Saffron, Island Oasis DSP
Accessories: Large Star Punch, Star Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals

I was part of the Design Team for the Make & Takes, and I did a Demonstration on Wax Paper Resist with a twist. So I have a ton to share with you. Make sure to check back often this week!

Have a great week!

Karen

No comments: