Tuesday, May 18, 2010

on your Birthday...

Hi! Here is a card that I created to swap with my monthly stamp club. And we stamped this card at my Day-Time and P.M. Stampin' Classes this month. The leaf image is not actually a stamp. I used the "negative" part from the Little Leaves Die like a stencil, then sponged Always Artichoke Ink with my Sponge Daubers. You will need to be very careful with the "delicate" little pieces when applying ink to this "stencil". I cut my image from cardboard to make it a bit more sturdy. Doesn't this make a great masculine card??? I used my Cutters Tool Kit to really roughen up the edges, then sponged White Ink around the Kraft Cardstock.

Supplies:
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Ink: Always Artichoke, Basic Brown (Chocolate Chip will work great too!), White Craft
Paper: Kraft, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Little Leaves Die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Cutters Tool Kit, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals

Hope your day is great! See you soon!!

Karen

No comments: