Sunday, May 16, 2010

another Watercolor Trio!

I told you that I liked this set!!! It's so easy to create with a great stamp set. I still have a few more samples to share with you. Here is one of them...

Supplies:
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Ink: Ruby Red, Markers: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Ruby Red
Paper: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Perfect Details Texturz Plates, Big Shot, Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon, Earth Elements Buttons, Linen Thread, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals

I'm sorry I can't remember where I saw the card that I was inspired from to create this card. I looked through Stampin' Connection, Splitcoaststampers and some of my favorite blogs, but I couldn't find the card. I remember her talking about using her stash of Ruby Red Buttons, but that's all I can remember. So I'm sorry I can't give credit to the stamper who inspired me! If I find it, I will certainly come back and edit this post.

My Day-Time Stampin' and P.M. Stampin' classes are both on Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. & 7:00 p.m. I have limited space available in the morning and several openings in the evening. Won't you join me in stampin' 3 great cards?? Please RSVP by Monday evening!

Hope your weekend is going great!!

Karen

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This card is just gorgeous! I love the color combo! Now I wish I had some crushed curry!