Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Stamp Club Project #1

Hi! Here is one of the three projects that we stamped at my stamp club on Friday evening. These are fun little boxes! I found the tutorial here on Splitcoaststampers. It's really simple! Piece of cake after the first one or two! These are perfect for some chocolate or other little treat!



Don't you love the little pumpkin made out of punched ovals?!!! So cute!

Here are the little boxes opened. I attached a window sheet behind the punched circles.



Here is another little box that I created that same night. I wanted to create a little something for my 3 downline who were going to be at the meeting on Saturday morning. I used my new Butterfly punch! Love it! (Sorry about the picture quality!)
Please let me know if you have any questions about these adorable little boxes! I would love to see your creations!
I'll be back tomorrow for Stamp Club Project #2.
Have a great day!
Karen

No comments: